Friday Finds ☆ Kedaung Housewares Outlet in Jakarta

Do you know that there are Kedaung Outlet stores all over Jakarta? To learn more about Kedaung, click here. According to the website, the Kedaung Group is one of the largest manufacturers of glassware in the world. The outlet stores in Jakarta have plates, glasses, mugs, tea sets and more with great discount prices. For example, a small water pitcher in the photo is IDR 18,500 ($2.00), a small jar is IDR 8,500 ($1.00), and bigger size glass jars are somewhere between IDR 20,000 and IDR 30,000 ($2-$3.5). Their quality is pretty good and yet inexpensive, which I find not easy to find in Jakarta. I didn’t know Kedaung Outlets until my friend told me about it recently after having lived in Jakarta for over a year and I was excited to learn about the store! I was even surprised to see glass jars with such great prices which I have not been able to find in Jakarta. I have not been able to find cheap candles in Jakarta, but at this store candles are sold with very reasonable prices for the Jakarta standard. There are many locations in Jakarta. To find the nearest outlet stores from you, please go to the link below.

Locations

Kedaung Kemang
Jl. Kemang Selatan VIII Bl C4 No. 2
Jakarta
Phone: (021) 7179-0208
Fax: (021) 7179-0708
Hours: 10:00 – 18:00

It’s on the same street as Cayenne.

I know that it’s already Saturday, but I needed to post this article because otherwise it keeps getting delayed and I would never post this. I wanted to tell you about this store because I think you would love to check it out if you live in Jakarta.

Kedaungってご存知ですか?ケダウングループのウェブサイトによると、世界でもトップのガラス食器を製造している会社だそうです。ケダウンのアウトレットショップがジャカルタ市内に点在しているのですが、最近友人に教わるまで、ケダウンのアウトレットのお店があるとは全く知りませんでした。ケダウンのアウトレットで売られている商品は非常にお手頃価格で、例えば安めのものだと、小さめのピッチャーが18.500ルピア(185円)、ジャムを入れる小さい瓶が(8,500ルピア(85円))、大きめのクッキージャーが20,000ルピア(200円)ちょっとです。ジャカルタでは、値段が安く、しかも質が良いものというのはなかなか見つかりにくいと感じるのですが、ケダウンの食器は嬉しい限りの値段です。

お近くのケダウンアウトレット店をお探しの方は、下のロケーションをクリックして下さい。

Locations

Related Post

Comments

Nice finds Kaho. I knew Kedaug group since 90s and they are famous of those plates and stuffs but I really don’t know that the design are really improved (judging from the photos that you posted). Lovely!

2. Annie G in Jak says

Which location are these pictures taken at… ? We live in Cilandak– do you think the Kemang location would be closest to Cilandak? I am hopeful these pictures were taken at the Kemang location as it looks very well stocked… thanks for the posting I’m excited to goto Kedaung!

• says

Hi! Yes, it is in Kemang. However, I heard that the Kemang store is the smallest. It is close from Cilandak, so you might want to check it out there. I will look for a business card and try to put the addresses of the locations when I find the time. :)

I absolutely love kedaung. You are so right – it’s where to buy cheap(er) glass products in Jakarta. (I still don’t understand why they can be so expensive here and be cheap in other countries) Have you tried going to Kedaung in Senopati it is so much bigger and they have more variety of items. =)

• says

Terima kasih untuk menemukan situs web saya.

Saya cek link yang saya pakeh dalam posting saya. Itu tidak jalan. Maaf. Saya tidak tahu mengapa.

Saya bukan Kedaung dan saya tidak bekerja untuk Kedaung, tetapi di sini informasi yang saya menemukan di halaman Kedaung Facebook.
      (https://www.facebook.com/KedaungRetailindo)

Kedaung KALIANGKE (021-54373121), Kedaung MENTENG (021-3905275), Kedaung KEMANG (021-71790208), Kedaung RADEN SALEH (021-39837403), Kedaung SEMARANG (024-8314923), Kedaung BINTARO (021-73881515), Kedaung YOGYA (0274-488591), Kedaung SENOPATI (021-5204170)

Silakan hubungi toko tentang lokasi mereka. Terima kasi!

hi, nice to meet you Kaho! I love your posts and family.. sooo beautiful. I have been searching for dinnerware set outlet and stuck on your post.. thanks anyway for the perfect info :*

• says

yes, because I like cooking.. (but still indonesian food) hahahaa
            btw your girls are sooooooooooooo cute! and their mama also! I like to see your post about your clothes too :) inspired! :D

• says

Wita, thank you for an encouraging comment! Your comment gave me motivation to try and get my fashion post up again soon.

• says

you’re more than welcome ;) I will check out your latest fashion hihihi. even though we already have kids and take care family, it doesn’t mean that we are out of date fashion style, does it? keep your hot mama style ^,^

Trackbacks