Monday Mode ☆ Anna Wijaya Hair Salon

Ray Takeuchi

I had a haircut for the first time in a year in mid October. Here is the post about my last haircut in 2010. I’m embarrassed to admit this fact. I’ve been very lazy! I’ve been reluctant to stand in front of a camera and post photos of myself since I got pregnant, but I have a few photos with my new haircut, so here you go. Pregnancy is strange. I recommend Anna Wijaya salon at Permata Hijau ITC Mall. I was very happy with my new haircut done by Ray Takeuchi. He worked as a hair stylist in Los Angeles for several years in the past and in Tokyo before coming to Jakarta. I would love to have my hair permed, but because I’m pregnant, I decided to forgo this time. I’m still thinking about it though. The hair stylist, Ray Takeuchi san, curled my hair with a hair iron. I don’t look like this everyday unfortunately… The price to get a haircut from Ray Takeuchi san was Rp. 350,000 (about $37). I find it very reasonable for a hair cut done by an experienced stylist from Japan.

Anna Wijaya
Grand ITC Permata Hijau
Emerald 25
Jl. Arteri Permata Hijau
Jakarta Selatan
*If you face the main lobby entrance from the outside ITC Permata Hijau, you see DBS on your right. The salon is right next to DBS on the right side and you walk in to the salon from outside.
TEL: (021)5366-3777
Hours: 9:00 – 21:00

先月10月中旬に、1年ぶりに髪の毛のカットに行きました。1年も髪の毛を放置していたなんて恥ずかしいですね。妊娠してからというもの、カメラの前に立つのを躊躇して来たのですが、ヘアーカットした時の写真があるので、載せますね。妊娠って不思議ですね。ペルマタ・ヒジャウのITCモールに位置しているAnna Wijayaサロンはお勧めです。私はTakeuchi Rayさんにカットしてただいたのですが、350,000ルピアでした。アメリカロスアンゼルスでもお仕事をされていたり、日本でも長年お仕事されていたりと、経験豊かなスタイリストさんにカットしていただいてこのお値段は、とても良心的だと感じました。妊娠中なので、今回のカット時にパーマは諦めたのですが、まだ考え中です。Rayさんがヘアアイロンで髪の毛をスタイリングして下さったので、奇麗なウェーブがありますが、残念ながら毎日こうではありません。。。

Anna Wijaya
Grand ITC Permata Hijau
Emerald 25
Jl. Arteri Permata Hijau
Jakarta Selatan
TEL: (021)5366-3777
日本語ライン(021)9740-8087

Comments

• says

Thank you!! I’m feeling so much better now. I still do get queasy, but not as badly. My belly grows like a balloon and I feel the baby kick often. The next 4 months sound so long…

Pretty! I miss curling my hair, but the problem is that because of my thick hair texture, my curls ends up straight within a month, waste of money indeed, and morever I’m too lazy to maintain them :)

• says

Perming my hair was actually the easiest to maintain. I want to perm my hair again!! I have very thick hair, too, but I have weird wave, so the perm stayed for a long time. :) I hope all is well with you!!

I was the same away about getting a haircut. for me it was the language barrier, last time it was cut soooo short, (lots of layers, that I didn’t want to go back) but now in the States, I finally went (a few months ago) the stylist couldn’t believe I went so long without a cut.hehe

you look beautiful. I love the long curls. and that photo where you are looking at the camera, you look just like your older daughter! (or she looks like you!)

I’m doing good. planning a trip back to Iowa next week for thanksgiving. not looking forward to the 12 hour drive, but I’m so excited to see my nephews, haven’t seen them since April, and a friend from college just had a baby girl. work is busy, saving saving, hoping to buy a house (but prices are still high). found a hobby, (the horses) I have not been as involved with my blog (creativity loss) but I’m getting it back…

glad you are feeling a bit better. are you getting excited about decorating for the baby? I’m sure you will come up with something cute, like always.

• says

Thanks for the sweet comment! Thanks for saying that my older daughter looks like me! At least one of them looks like me. :P
      I’m happy for you that you can go home for Thanksgiving! How exciting!! Awww, you guys are thinking about buying a house! We don’t own any… I haven’t done much with my blog either. Sigh. I wish I have more time though!
      I am excited about reorganizing our home for the baby. I plan on not pouring much money into redesigning as we have limited time here. We’ll see… I don’t know if we’re having a boy or a girl, but if we have a boy, poor boy will be in a very girlie room. :)

Love this Kaho, suits you, I wish I can have thick and long hair like you, but for now need to be happy with my short bob hair haha. You look glowing too. Hope your pregnancy will be always great and happy :).

Hi Kaho, I love the hair without your usual perm!! Gosh it’s so funny I just wrote about my German hairstylist in Manila and was looking for one that was reasonably priced (and spoke English) in Jakarta! WOW you just totally answered my question! Perhaps I’ll try Ray Takeuchi next time I need a cut! Super thanks for sharing sweety! And I miss hanging out! Let’s meet up before I leave for Xmas vacay puh-lease? =)

Trackbacks