Pictures Of Hoi An ☆ Vietnam Trip

LANTERNS

STREETS OF HOI AN

SITES

Bridge Made By Japanese

PEOPLE

SNAP SHOTS

I fell in love with Hoi An, Vietnam. It is a city filled with the reminders of its history and eye candies. If you ever visit, Vietnam, I highly recommend that you include Hoi An in your agenda.

Comments

Beautiful pictures Kaho! it is funny because we were there recently and when I see your pics , I can still remember and “feel” the city. You are talented at taking pictures and talking about your trips ;) Really enjoyed these posts about Vietnam!

These photos are incredible! The colour and detail are amazing :)

Thanks for visiting my blog! With regards to you books vs ebooks question, I’m undecided. I adore books and love the feel of the leather covers and the look on them lined up on the shelf … but, I see the usefulness of ebook readers, especially for travel. I’m just not sure I’d get one. I’m a little slow on taking up new technology – I’m still fighting the i-generation, haha!

x Jasmine

Such gorgeous pics Kaho! Ilove the quaint pics of the lanterns and my favorite is the pink nails on the balcony! Love love love! Oh and I am amazed at your talent in taking people pics – especially the smiling woman selling fruits. I swear you can submit them for publishing in a magazine!

@Mariella Thanks! I’m sure you can find inexpensive fares from China!
    @Jasmine Thanks for visiting and also answering my question! I’m fighting i-generation, too!
    @Nina Thanks for your kind words!
    @Skye I didn’t buy lantern. I don’t know why, but I didn’t think it would fit in our suitcase, so maybe that’s why.
    @Krystal It was very different from anything I’ve seen, too!
    @thediplomaticwife Oh, the nails! They are my older one’s. Thanks for the sweet compliment!

Your Vietnam pictures are amazing!! I was just talking last night about taking a trip to South East Asia – and your pics make me want to go all the more :) So colourful, so exotic. I’m totally inspired. xo

I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog and these photos are amazing. I love to travel and love photography and you have captured my true love in both. Thanks so much for sharing, I look forward to furture blog posts.

7. Julia says

Beautiful photos Kaho! Love the b&w of Y…I wonder what she’s thinking! The lantern photos are great too. One of them literally took my breath away. :)